The Sobemovirus is a genus of a virus with no family. Virion capsids are non-enveloped, round and isometric, with a diameter of 25-33 nm. The genome is a single piece of linear, positive-sense, single-stranded RNA, 4100-5700 nucleotides in length. .
Species in this genus include:
- Blueberry shoestring virus
- Cocksfoot mottle virus
- Lucerne transient streak virus
- Rice yellow mottle virus
- Ryegrass mottle virus
- Sesbania mosaic virus
- Solanum nodiflorum mottle virus
- Southern bean mosaic virus - Southern bean mosaic virus, the Sobemovirus's type species
- Southern cowpea mosaic virus
- Sowbane mosaic virus
- Subterranean clover mottle virus
- Turnip rosette virus
- Velvet tobacco mottle virus
- Index of Viruses - Sobemovirus (2006). In: ICTVdB - The Universal Virus Database, version 4. Büchen-Osmond, C (Ed), Columbia University, New York, USA.